The 5 major lessons that I've learned throughout life are as follows:
- There is no such thing as having a balanced life. Just stay focused on what you desire the most. Find that sweet spot.
- Your life is a reflection of what you believe for yourself which can become a possibility to your reality
- When you get something that you've always wanted, oftentimes you become unsatisfied and either want more or want something different
- The best moments in life is when you are able to enjoy that 'warm & fuzzy' feeling of a dream that you have in mind and just be able to bask in it and savor the moment
- Being comfortable to adapt to constant change as you evolve into the newer version of yourself